Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Allison photoblogs her run!

Just got back from today's run, still sweaty and all. I haven't actually gone out for like a week, but now that we're definitely doing the race, I feel like jelly. But at least I can tell I'm getting stronger. Didn't hurt that I did a nice little ab workout when I got back, too. :)

Today's run: 2 miles
Time: ~25 minutes (yeah, I suck.. that's what the training is for though)

On to the photos! Cause I'm that weird girl that takes pictures during a run..

My yummy pre-running snack! Peanut butter and bananas on a mini cinnamon raisin bagel. 

Ready to hit the pavement. Let's do this!

My route is about 2 miles, just a simple out and back path. This is near the beginning, and you can just see the bottom of the brutal hill I get to climb... good training for the course at least.

Took a super short break to tie my shoes.. and of course take a picture of how cute my shoes are. :)

About 3/4 done and still feeling great!

Going back down el hill-o gigante. 


No comments:

Post a Comment