But I'm being tempted! I had a coupon for McDonald's iced coffee and a buy one get one free quarter-pounder. I couldn't say no. Usually when I am tempted like this I go to the "fitness" section of pinterest and look at all of the fit girls who are doing better than me in an attempt to shame myself into stopping, but it has recently stopped working. This really fit girl telling me that I can do it is no longer cutting it.
Sunday, April 22, 2012
But I'm being tempted! I had a coupon for McDonald's iced coffee and a buy one get one free quarter-pounder. I couldn't say no. Usually when I am tempted like this I go to the "fitness" section of pinterest and look at all of the fit girls who are doing better than me in an attempt to shame myself into stopping, but it has recently stopped working. This really fit girl telling me that I can do it is no longer cutting it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment