Hey hey, rare people who may actually read this blog!So.. posting lately has kind of failed. BUT, the Peachtree awaits in 83 days! Eek. Personally, I've been slacking on the running front lately (whoops, I blame my birthday!). But, me and my mom did get to go on a two mile walk today in the cool weather, so that was nice. :) So I'm hoping today's walk will rejuvenate me into getting back into the routine!
I literally just found this pic on a tumblr I follow. Seems rather fitting for all of us.. one bad week won't hurt us. There's plenty more to go before the big run!
Some day soon, I WILL be able to run in just my sports bra like I want to. I WILL get down to 125ish pounds (yay goal weight), and I WILL make my boyfriend proud. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment