Hi possibly-existant readers! ^_^ Life has been busy lately, so I haven't been blogging much.. Oh well.
Yesterday I had a great run with a friend of mine (Hi Nick!), we did 3 miles around my area. He's in a lot better shape than I am, so I was trailing behind a lot, but it definitely got me to run a lot harder. Running with friends is definitely something to do more often.
Also, huge improvement - I ran in just my sports bra for part of it, which is a big deal because I'm super self-conscious about my stomach right now. Felt great though!
I'm hoping I'll still be able to run tonight.. it likely won't happen this weekend, as I'll be at a friend's place the whole time. But in good news, I've lost a few pounds since I've started and people have already mentioned a difference! Yayy! Once I get under 150, that'll be a huge awesome step!
Also, isn't that little guy super cute?? :)

No comments:
Post a Comment