Wednesday, May 23, 2012

AHHHH! Its so close and I feel so unprepared. I was home all week last week which only made it harder to stay on track. I did go to the gym once and did a 32 min 5K, which isn't fantastic but its also not terrible. I really do not feel like I can run a 10K all the way through in a little over a month. I hope I can and I'm going to try my best to accomplish it but I don't want to be unrealistic and disappoint myself.


I can tell I am making progress though. Longer distances seem a lot easier and my time is getting better. I still have not faced my biggest problem though . . . running. . . outside. . . during daylight hours. I usually stick to night running or the treadmill. I fear the heat will kill me if I don't start training in it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment