Friday, June 8, 2012

Blog? What's that?


Sooo we suck at blogging, yay! And the race is only 25 days away, holy crap!!

Anyways, this is a short post. I did want to say that the three of us finally all got together and ran! We went down a few miles of the Greenway in Alpharetta, and we had a lot of fun. (You bench.) That lovely photo of our.. feet.. is kinda just a teaser for all the pics that I took that day. That I swear I'll post on here eventually.

I'd like to say we haven't been blogging much because we've been running so much instead, but really we're just lazy about this thing. Maybe with a month to go we can change that..

I know personally, I just started a competition with a friend to see who can lose the most weight in two weeks. So now I'll be in full on running mode, eating better, and adding additional workouts. Me and him are super competitive, so we'll see what happens.

I always forget keeping up with this makes me keep up with running.. so I'll yell at myself more to actually do something with this. I do have a few posts in mind I want to do, its just a matter of doing it.

Also, one more random thing about my training: I've pretty much decided I want to do the Disney Princess Half Marathon in February. Super training, activate! It's a women's focused race, but guys can run it too, so my friend was thinking about training with me and running as Princess Batman. And he'd even get his number to say that.. oh goodness.

See you guys on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment